Taking good care of your hair in every season is really important. During winter, cold winter winds make your hair and scalp dry. Dry hair is unmanageable and dry scalp may lead to dandruff. Keep your locks silky and lustrous with the following tips.
Dos and Don’t during winter-
- Washing your hair is a must, but too much shampoo is a big NO; One should invest in a good quality shampoo and conditioner to get a healthy shine. But, avoid using too much of shampoo.
- Mash one banana properly and add honey and few drops of olive oil to it; Apply it on your hair and leave for 20-30 minutes. Use this once a week to get soft and smooth hair.
- Mix olive oil with coconut oil and then apply regularly on your hair to get lustrous shine .
- DO NOT use hair dryer regularly as it takes away the moisture and leaves you hair too dry which may result in split ends.
- Use heat spray before using styling tools.
- Don’t leave your hair untied while going out so as to protect your crown from cold winds.